Mass, flow and pressure gear for F&B
AMS’s long experience in supplying measurement and control equipment means the company is well able to provide technical and logistical support for Australian companies interested in using Bronkhorst paraphernalia.
Bronkhorst gear has many applications in the food and beverage area, for example:
- Aeration of food products
- Dosage of additives (flavour, colourant, antioxidant, vitamins, odorants)
- Fermentation process control (fermentors, bioreactors)
- Disinfection and PH-level adjustment to improve the taste of (drinking) water (using CO2)
- Sealing, coating and sterilisation/aseptisation of packaging (cartons, PET bottles, glass bottles, etc) for (eg) juice or dairy products (milk, yogurt, etc)
- Blanketing with inert gases (nitrogen, argon) to increase the shelf life of packaged food products.
Mungalli Creek Dairy's new $3 million facility will allow the business to process more milk,...
Australian fruit and vegetable supplier Costa Group will use The Yield's Sensing+ solution to...
A team of researchers has developed a technique that can detect the presence of Salmonella...