Filling and closing lines: fill any product in any rigid container
Esko Australia Pty Ltd in collaboration with Zacmi has supplied more than 50 filling and closing lines to food manufacturers in Australia and New Zealand.
Founded in 1954 in Parma, Italy, Zanichelli Meccanica S.p.A manufactures machinery and complete plants for the food industry. Zacmi's high-quality engineering, variety of applications and dedication to meeting customer needs has made it a world leader in the industry. With over 2500 machines installations worldwide, the company takes pride in its 1000+ satisfied customer base and offers a filling and closing range covering solids, liquids, powders and liquids with solid chucks into cans, jars, bottles and plastic containers.
Fillers for solid products:
- Telescopic Pocket Filler is suitable to automatically feed rigid and flexible containers such as metal cans, plastic cups and glass jars with solid products such as peas, beans, lentils, corn, diced meat, dried pasta, ravioli, fruit pieces, etc.
- Vibrating Cone Filler is used for difficult thread-like products, such as green beans, vegetables in strips, etc, to be filled into small-mouthed containers.
- Semi-Telescopic Filler automatically feeds solid products such as peas, beans, green beans, lentils, corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc, into rigid and flexible containers such as metal cans, plastic cups and glass jars.
- Powder and Granular Product Telescopic Filler is suitable to volumetrically dose products that are whole or in small or medium-sized pieces into cans or glass jars.
- The Multifiller is able to automatically dose various types of small or medium-sized solid products into rigid glass, tinplate or plastic containers.
- A Spice Dispenser can dose a vast range of products, such as powdered or dried spices, dried or granular vegetables, into cylindrical or shaped aluminium, tinplate, glass, plastic or cardboard containers.
Fillers for liquid products:
- Gravity Filler is a strong and reliable type of machine to fill liquid and semi-thick products into rigid glass, aluminium, plastic or tinplate containers.
- Internal Valve Vacuum Filler is suitable to fill liquid or thick products, with or without suspended solids.
- Laminar Flow filler is suitable to fill liquid products, such as brine, sugar syrup or tomato sauce, into empty or partially filled containers. These may contain whole, diced or sliced products.
- Rotary Electronic Filler is suitable to fill liquid products, such as brine, sugar syrup or tomato sauce, into empty or partially filled containers. These may contain whole, diced or sliced products.
Fillers for solid & liquid products:
- Linear Vertical Valve Piston Filler is designed to fill products with or without suspended solid pieces like flat liquid products such as juice and dressing sauce; as well as viscous products such as marmalade, ketchup, mayonnaise, tomato paste, condensed/evaporated milk, edible oil; and high-viscous products such as pet food, baby food, pâté, puree and soups.
- Rotary Valve Piston Filler is designed to fill liquids (with or without pieces) or viscous products such as tomato paste, jams, marmalade, fruit juices and purees, and vegetable and mineral oils into glass, metallic or plastic containers.
- Rotary Piston Filler with Vertical Valves is designed to fill liquids (with or without pieces) or viscous products such as: tomato paste, jams, marmalade, fruit juices and purees, and vegetable and mineral oils into glass, metallic or plastic containers.
- Vacuum Fillers are designed to fill metallic or glass recipients that already contain solid product with a preserving liquid such as brine. The Vacuum Fillers are equipped with a system to create vacuum by means of a dedicated pump and rotary distributor. This system expels the air from the containers and then fills them with the preserving liquid.
- Rotary External Valve Vacuum Filler is suitable to fill liquid or thick products, with or without suspended solids.
- The Seamer is a machine that automatically guarantees the seaming of empty cans or jars containing the most various kinds of product. Seaming is a process through which a cylindrical container and a lid are sealed. The containers can be of white latten, aluminium, plastic or cardboard with ‘open top’, ‘easy open’ or ‘easy peel’ lids. During the seaming process, the containers are lifted on rolling plates that are raised until they reach the lid to be seamed.
Cryogenic freezing has three main advantages over mechanical freezing.
It's more important than ever for food manufacturers to be prepared to do more with less.
Products For Industry supplies turnkey robotic packaging projects and process solutions for...