Business of Sustainable Packaging seminar back by popular demand
Due to popular demand, the Packaging Council of New Zealand (PAC.NZ) will again run its Business of Sustainable Packaging one-day seminar. Being held on 21 March, the event will bring together the latest thinking and case studies around sustainable packaging.
Mark Godenho, Strategic Marketing Specialist for the Radio Network, will be the keynote speaker. Godenho is an award-winning broadcaster who works with businesses to develop marketing plans and maximise advertising spend. Organisers say Godenho will take a “fascinating and funny look at modern communication methods”.
Other presentations and speakers include:
- Creating the right culture - when eco-champions go bad. Presented by Michael Field, Director, Michael Field Consulting.
- The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Presented by Hilary Souter, CEO, Advertising Standards Authority.
- Is your package in need of some retail therapy? Presented by Alastair Sayers, Packaging Manager, Frucor Beverages, and Mark Wakefield, Design & Development Manager, Visy.
- OK, we’re doing sustainability now, so what’s changed? Presented by Spring Humphreys, Eco Warrior.
- Collaborating to ‘close the loop’. Presented by Amanda Martin, Owner, Eco-Express.
More information and the full program is available at www.packaging.org.nz.
Lund University and Tetra Pak will collaborate to create new industry–academia development...
Mondelēz plans to switch to using 100% renewable energy at two of its Melbourne factories that...
Unilever has pledged to reach net-zero emissions for products by 2039, supported by a new Climate...