Testing to ensure food safety
Safeguard your business, mitigate risk and protect consumers with multiple platforms for a broad range of testing needs from 3MTM Food Safety. Using breakthrough science and a comprehensive understanding of the global regulatory landscape, our goal is to listen to our customers, support you each step of the way and help keep food safe – every brand, every batch, every bite.
Solutions that 3M Food Safety offer but are not limited to include:
3M Allergen Testing (NEW!)
With more variety than ever, today’s food products often require complex processing, which can alter the nature of allergenic proteins in food, making them harder to detect. To overcome this challenge, 3M Allergen Rapid Lateral Flow and ELISA Testing Kits:
- Are designed for accurate detection of processed and unprocessed allergen proteins.
- Can be used for clean-in-place (CIP) final rinse water, environmental swab samples, raw ingredients and finished food products.
- 3M Allergen Protein Rapid Kits provide results in less than 15 minutes.
3M Clean-TraceTM ATP-based Hygiene Monitoring and Management System
Designed to give you peace of mind with improved accuracy and breakthrough technology, quickly prepare for and pass your audits with the now reinvented and more reliable 3M Clean-Trace ATP-based Hygiene Monitoring and Management System.
- Easy-to-use user interface features intuitive navigate and screen menus which allows for simple, one-handed operation allowing multitasking.
- Robust hardware allows the Luminometer to stand up to harsh manufacturing environments and cap-less design allows for easy access and accurate results.
- Faster time to results allows for increased efficiency with accurate data and trusted results.
3M Molecular Detection System
Increase your productivity with the compact 3M Molecular Detection System that can test for multiple types of pathogens simultaneously, helping you release products quickly so that you can protect consumers, your business and your bottom line. It’s easy to learn, easy to use and easy to implement.
- The 3M Molecular Detection System features a compact design that fits into any lab, tests up to 96 samples per run for high throughput and can run all assays simultaneously for increased productivity.
- Ready-to-use reagents minimise the chance for error, a colour-change process control gives you increased confidence and a streamlined workflow reduces technician time by 30%.
- 3M Molecular Detection Assays 2 now tests for Salmonella, Listeria, Listeria monocytogenes, E. coli O157 (including H7), Cronobacter and Campylobacter.
3M PetrifilmTM Plates and Plate Reader
We’ve distilled the complexity, variability and manual labour of microbial testing into a simple, reliable and consistent method. These easy-to-use plates with enhanced features can produce results faster than traditional methods, so you can confidently make time-sensitive decisions.
- Ready to use – eliminates agar preparation and its compact size uses less storage and incubator space
- Proven testing method with consistent and reliable results
- The 3M Petrifilm Plate Reader automatically reads and counts six widely used 3M Petrifilm Plates, helping you improve plate count accuracy, consistency and speed, which raising your lab’s productivity and reducing costs.
To lean more, please visit www.3M.com.au/FoodSafety or give us a call on 136 136.
Important technological advances in recent years have meant the Australian food industry can...
The smart factory is becoming a reality in more and more sectors — including the machine...
Even with advances in farming, distribution, processing and storage practices, microbe related...