Hot fill systems
SBC Bottling and Canning S.p.a. of Italy has developed a Unique Hot Fill Technology, which is available via HBM Packaging Technologies. The first Australian system is scheduled to be installed in July 2008.
The equipment is specifically designed for products such as juices, isotonics and sport drinks, teas and soups.
The technology includes:
- accurate filling temperatures ( ±0.5°C) achieved due to servo-driven filling valves
- precise product filling to mouth level with zero spillage
- PLC control for external process systems (pasteurisers, mixers etc)
- controlled variable recycle blend capability achieved even in the case of bottle absence
- systems are available in a range of pitch sizes (94 through 141 mm) to suit different bottle diameters in single or tri-block configurations
- output speeds range from 3000 to 60,000 bph
- significantly lower start-up costs when compared to aseptic versions and simplified operation enabling operation by non-specialised staff
- handling features allowing lightweight PET containers to be filled with high-temperature product
- ability to handle glass and PET containers on the same fillers
SBC manufactures filling equipment for a wide range of applications, including wine, beer, RTDs, liquor, CSDs, energy drinks, milk, yoghurt, sauces, fruits, vegetables, meats and fish.
Phone: 02 8814 3100
Avery Dennison has introduced three new papers made from 100% recycled fibres to expand its range...
The system comes in over 100 variants and can be used to hygienically package a range of products.
The palletising adhesive packaging format from Henkel is designed to optimise sustainability...