Call for speakers — ARBS 2022 seminar series
Professionals in the air conditioning, refrigeration and building services industry are invited to submit abstracts for seminars, panels and workshops to be delivered at ARBS 2022. The ARBS Seminar Series will run during ARBS, which is to be held in Melbourne from 27–29 April 2022.
The program will deliver industry-wide updates and forums focusing on a broad range of topics including best practice, innovation and emerging technologies. The ARBS 2022 call for speakers invites submissions, including but not limited to:
- Developments, research, emerging and global trends in HVAC&R including the latest industry innovations
- Net zero strategies, methodologies and tools, low-energy HVAC approaches
- Regulatory, compliance, building code transition, registration and industry standard and rating tools
- Energy efficiency, energy security, renewable energy, disruptive technologies
- Refrigeration technology innovations, refrigerant transition, non-vapour compression technology, global technology and sector outlook
- Data-driven transitions, BIM, technological innovations in HVAC&R
- IoT, data analytics, smart buildings, cloud services, automated fault detection
- Retrofits, emerging tech, user experience, managing occupant behaviour, use of data; privacy, ethics, social responsibility and data security
The format can be a seminar, case study, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 45 minutes in duration.
Speaker submissions close on Friday, 17 September 2021 at 5 pm.
If new markets are not established, China's anti-dumping measures could cost at least $2.4...
The AIP has announced that the full program for the 2021 Australasian Packaging mini conference...
The University of Adelaide has been awarded nearly $2 million in Linkage grants by the Australian...