The GS1 New Zealand EPC/RFID Masterclass will be held 10 August 2007 at the Waipuna Hotel, Auckland.
It is an intensive one-day session that aims to give you a clear understanding of:
- the fundamentals of the technology and its application;
- need-to-know details at a practical level - first-hand experience with the hardware and software;
- relevant global standards, particularly Generation 2, global inter-operability between tags and readers; and
- key features of the EPC Network and how it enables real-time supply chain visibility.
The Masterclass will focus on business processes that are best enabled by EPC/RFID such as traceability and improved inventory accuracy.
- Dr Erik Sundermann of GS1 New Zealand, senior consultant and RFID expert;
- Ian Robertson, global industry development director / Asia regional director, EPCglobal Inc; and
- Craig Asher, project manager, IBM, who also holds positions as co-chair EPCglobal EPCIS Software Action Group and co-chair EPCglobal Data Exchange Joint Requirements.
For further information, visit www.gs1nz.org/EPCglobal/RFIDMasterclass.aspx.
The World Health Organization has released its guidelines on sugar intake - and they're...
Georgie Aley has been appointed as the first chief executive officer of the Australian Institute...
A Victorian importer who tried to pass off illegally imported South Korean meat as vegetables has...