Fi Europe Excellence Awards nominees announced
Finalists for the Food ingredients (Fi) Europe Excellence Awards Programme have been announced. The awards, which coincide with the Fi Europe show, recognise major innovations in the food ingredients industry across eight categories.
The winners will be announced on 19 November during the FiE Excellence Awards ceremony.
The nominees are as follows:
Bakery Innovation of the Year:
- Advanta - Nutrisun High Stearic, High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- AIT Ingredients - VitalGlucan H+
- Roquette - Roquette Microalgae High Lipid Algal Flour
Beverage Innovation of the Year:
- DSM Nutritional Products Europe - OatWell Smoothie
- Handary SA - White NisinA
- Tate & Lyle - PROMONITOR Soluble Gluco Fibre
Confectionery Innovation of the Year:
- AarhusKarlshamn (AAK) - CHOCOFILL NH 110
- Barry Callebaut - The Cocoart Collection
- IOI-Loders Croklaan - CristalGreen
Dairy Innovation of the Year:
- AAK - Akomix LS 25
- AVEBE - ETENIA QS
- Chr. Hansen - SaltLite
- Chr. Hansen A/S - FreshQ cultures
Savoury/Meat Innovation of the Year:
- Chr. Hansen - Safepro ImPorous
- DSM Food Specialities - MaxiPro HSP
- Ingredion UK - NOVATION Endura0100
- SETALG (ROULLIER Group) - AlgySalt
Snacks/On-The-Go Innovation of the Year:
- Kalsec Europe Ltd - Kalsec Szechuan Pepper Extracts
- Lyckeby Culinar AB - Culinar STAR
- Novozymes A/S - Novozymes Acrylaway HighT
Sustainability Initiative of the Year:
- Cargill - Cocoa Promise
- PureCircle - PureCircle stevia sustainability initiative
- Symrise AG - simply vanilla - Symrise Sustainable Vanilla
The judges this year include:
- Peter Wennstrom - The Healthy Marketing Team (chairman)
- Georges Bruelle - Danone
- Luis Fernandez - Tate & Lyle
- Ian Gordon - Giract
- Elodie Lebastard - EAS
- John Madden - Euromonitor International
- Marie-Pierre Membrives - McDonald’s
- Anita Scholte op Reimer - Albert Heijn
- Erika Smith - General Mills
- Albert Zwijgers - Unilever
For more information, visit www.fi-europe.eu/nominations.
Vegetable producers and processors have welcomed an announcement that the Anti-Dumping Commission...
Representatives from LRQA, Cargill, Metro Group and the World Bank are among some of the keynote...
The independent review of labelling has issued a recommendation that proposes the declaration in...