Early bird registrations for AIP Conference closing soon
Early bird registration for the 2014 AIP National Conference is closing soon.
With 10 international speakers from seven countries and 40 speakers over two days, the conference will be held from 17-18 June at the Sofitel Wentworth, Sydney. It offers networking opportunities with like-minded packaging experts
This year’s event has a theme of Packaging and Innovation Excellence. It is open to both members and non-members of the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP).
Keynote speakers include:
- Bryan McKay FAIP, Director Packaging Development - Asia-Pacific, Campbell Arnotts
- Frank Bova FAIP, Packaging Manager, Kimberly-Clark Australia
- Nicolas Georges, RD&Q Director, Premium Chocolate & Dairy, Asia-Pacific, Mondelēz International
- Craig Walker MAIP, National Packaging Manager - PET, Coca-Cola Amatil
- Bassam Hallak MAIP, Director, Innovation Discovery & Insights, Avery Dennison
- Nina Cleeve-Edwards MAIP, Packaging Specialist, Nestlé Oceania
- Paul Horn, Strategic Procurement Director - Technical, Lion
International speakers include:
- Massimo Annatarone, Gualapack Packaging System
- Professor Ing Matthias Niemeyer, Chief Executive Officer, KHS
- Peter Lockey, HB Fuller
- Paul Taulien, Sidel Group
- Antony Conway, Esko
- Doug Kunneman and Mark Vergauwen, Nature Works
- Andreas Schweiger, Rofin-Baasel LaserTech
Vegetable producers and processors have welcomed an announcement that the Anti-Dumping Commission...
Representatives from LRQA, Cargill, Metro Group and the World Bank are among some of the keynote...
The independent review of labelling has issued a recommendation that proposes the declaration in...