Stainless steel engineering components
The T.E.A.Transmissions range of stainless steel products includes:
- Racks (square and round profile) and spur gears;
- 1:1 bevel gear sets;
- Spindle and nuts;
- Spline shafts and bushings;
- Universal joints — single, double and telescopic;
- Protective bellows for universal joints, shafts, spindles etc — wide choice of materials;
- Machine guards — choice of materials;
- Rod ends — male/female, right/left hand, inch/metric;
- Screw jacks with stainless steel spindle and other components;
- Telescopic slides — max 300 kg load at 2 m extension., max 1000 kg at 800 mm;
- Misalignment couplers and machine feet;
- Knobs and handles — includes 'clean room' and 'soft touch' elements;
- Linear slide systems — straight and curved tracks;
- Round shafts and bearing blocks;
- Cam runners that need no lubrication ever, quiet operation and ISO9001 compliant;
- Combined bearings — wide choice of styles and materials.
Kaeser has launched its next-generation heatless regenerated desiccant dryers.
The HRS BP Series Piston Pump can handle delicate foodstuffs without damage, while working at...
The Atlas Copco VSD+ app allows a range of vacuum pumps to be controlled and monitored in real...