Digital dosing pump
With the new Flow Monitor for the TrueDos Digital family of pumps, ALLDOS is launching the world's first digital dosing pump with plug & play monitoring of dosing and chamber pressure. The system provides an unprecedented level of precision and reliability for flow-rate and pressure monitoring in the dosing head.
Standard, commercially available dosing controllers take the form of inductive sensors, or just reed switches, and work on the floater principle. The weaknesses of this technology are clear. Missing strokes can often not be detected at very small dosing quantities or beyond certain viscosity thresholds.
The new Flow Monitor provides the market with an unprecedented level of precision and reliability. This applies throughout the permissible viscosity range and also for very low-capacity dosing pumps.
- Dosing malfunctions - on both the suction and pressure side - are detected and reported immediately and reliably, even with very low volumetric flows and a low number of strokes.
- The system is monitored for excess pressure on the pressure side - simply set the maximum permissible pressure in the dosing head and the pump will stop if it is exceeded.
- The prevailing pressure is measured continually and can be queried at any time at the touch of a button.
- No need for an overflow valve; the system offers digital excess pressure monitoring on the dosing side - simply set the maximum permissible pressure in the dosing head and the pump will stop if this is exceeded.
- The mean chamber pressure is measured on an ongoing basis and can be queried at any time at the touch of a button.
- Flow Monitor is extremely easy to operate and it is simple to verify that it is working properly at any time.
- The fault indicator can also forward error messages directly to the operator's mobile phone via GSM module. The operator would then receive a text message.
The Easidew PRO XP explosion-proof dewpoint transmitter is now part of Michell's calibration...
The Advantech FPM-200 series industrial monitors are built with IP-66 rated front panels to...
A.W. Chesterton Company has introduced the ARC MX FG food-grade coating to protect equipment from...