ConFectioNZ 2006 : Anticipating trends and delivering solutions for the confectionery industry
ConFectioNZ 2006, the Confectionery Manufacturers of Australasia's (CMA) annual New Zealand conference, will be held at the Wairakei Resort, Taupo on 10 and 11 March 2006.
This event, which attracts more than 100 delegates from manufacturer, distributor and supplier companies, is themed 'Anticipating the trends, delivering the solutions'.
The speakers' program will address a range of topics, including:
- the state of the confectionery industry,
- challenges for the industry,
- the challenges of the retail environment, and
- engaging in the innovation process.
The conference will also offer suggested solutions for a viable industry into the future.
Speakers will include:
- The Honourable Annette King MP, Minister for Food Safety, New Zealand government.
- Mark Callaghan, director, Cadbury Confectionery Limited, New Zealand.
- Ian Sutcliffe, vice-president, marketing, McDonald's Restaurants, New Zealand.
- Allan Ryan, director, Managed Innovations.
- Lynne Lane, public health specialist and dietician.
- Leanne Evans, sector director, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
For further information please contact Julie Barnes, ph: 61 3 9813 1600 or email: email@example.com
Further information about the CMA can be found at www.candy.net.au
Oyster production receives an $11 million funding boost to roll out 'flip farming'...
RMIT students have developed a regenerative wine bottle from the solid remains of grapes after...
After a worker was crushed while cleaning at a food manufacturing business in Victoria, the...