Do you pack or process food?
If you pack or process food you need to visit AUSPACK 2017. Held from 7–10 March at Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, AUSPACK is a ‘must attend’ event for the entire ready meals and high-volume catering supply chain.
A host of exhibitors will provide access to the latest thinking and technology on every aspect of your business.
- The latest trends in processing and packaging equipment that your company needs to be aware of to meet the needs of consumers.
- Live machinery demonstrations.
- Global innovations from over 100+ international exhibitors including new solutions that have never been seen before in Australia.
- A free-to-attend Processing Day forum on 8 March will feature key speakers from Meat and Livestock Australia and Australian Meat Processor Corporation.
- Experience ‘The Smart Factory’ and how robotics, automation and data are changing the landscape of manufacturing.
- Augmented reality experiences on-site and meet AMY, the customer service robot.
AUSPACK 2017 is free to attend but registration is required. For speedy entry to the exhibition REGISTER HERE. Use promo code ‘SMART’ to go into a draw to win a Parrot Drone up to the value of $599.00.
Six food start-ups have been selected to partake in the first Seeds of Change Accelerator...
Nestlé has launched three plant-based vegan lattes across the UK and Ireland, in an effort...
Food businesses in Australia and New Zealand are using software platform Fresho to increase the...