Vertical and horizontal case packers
Mondo & Scaglione of Canelli, Italy, present their upgraded Case Packing Machine which can package wine bottles using the traditional vertical system, or horizontally, with the automatic introduction of a cardboard divider.
Features of the M.I. E.B.C. model include:
- interchangeable head option which allows changeover from vertical to horizontal orientation within 15 minutes
- output up to 12,000 bph (vertical) and 4,000 bph (horizontal)
- motorized conveyor (inverter controlled) which prepares bottle packs as per programmed configuration
- centering basket for easy entry of bottles
- motorized case conveyor which automatically positions and unloads the product
- adjustable pickup heads for different sized bottles
- PLC Siemens controller which maintains position and speed
Mondo & Scaglione's complete range of wine bottle packaging machinery includes depalletizers, packing monoblocs, case erectors, division inserters, case sealers and palletizers.
Mondo & Scaglione is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging Technologies.
The Response Monobloc Filler is an automatic filling and capping machine, designed to handle...
The Tetra Stelo Aseptic juice carton is recyclable and features an ergonomic design for ease of...
The RCB-HS wrapping head machine is a compact machine designed to hermetically seal bars of...