Vertical and horizontal case packers
Mondo & Scaglione of Canelli, Italy, present their upgraded Case Packing Machine which can package wine bottles using the traditional vertical system, or horizontally, with the automatic introduction of a cardboard divider.
Features of the M.I. E.B.C. model include:
- interchangeable head option which allows changeover from vertical to horizontal orientation within 15 minutes
- output up to 12,000 bph (vertical) and 4,000 bph (horizontal)
- motorized conveyor (inverter controlled) which prepares bottle packs as per programmed configuration
- centering basket for easy entry of bottles
- motorized case conveyor which automatically positions and unloads the product
- adjustable pickup heads for different sized bottles
- PLC Siemens controller which maintains position and speed
Mondo & Scaglione's complete range of wine bottle packaging machinery includes depalletizers, packing monoblocs, case erectors, division inserters, case sealers and palletizers.
Mondo & Scaglione is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging Technologies.
The Absorpole from Absortech Groups is a carbon-neutral desiccant, which is suitable for use in...
The technology provides processors with high-capacity packing of products of up to 100 mm high...
Asahi Photoproducts' and Esko's flexo platemaking line, CrystalCleanConnect, can fully...