UNIVERSAL top load case packer for difficult-to-handle products
Goodman Packaging Equipment from Chicago, USA is one the global leaders for top load case packing machinery.
The Goodman 'UNIVERSAL ' packer is renowned for its simplicity of engineering and operation, quick format changes, versatility of product handling and case stacking configurations, high output and an extremely compact footprint.
The heart of the UNIVERSAL packer is a fully programmable multi-axis, gantry style pick and place robot that can pick most flexible or rigid products and place them in any configuration in the case, tray, crate or other shipping container, at speeds up to and ver 200 products per minute.
Typical products that can be handled include:
- Bagged products (vegetables, powders, cereals, meats, granular etc.)
- VFFS pouch and sachet products (both dry and liquid)
- Stand-up pouch (pet food, dry fruits, cheese, rice, medical etc)
- Thermoformed packs (meats, home meal replacements, cereal bowls, medical etc)
- Tubs (baby wipes, desserts, sauces, beef, poultry)
- Cartons/trays (snacks, biscuits, candy bars, pastries, medicinal etc.)
- Bottles/jars (condiments, sauces, pickles etc.)
- Wrapped packages (popcorn, pastries, ice cream & energy bars, wafers, soaps etc)
Manufactured in metric configuration and available for wet or dry conditions, the UNIVERSAL packer can be integrated into a complete system with Goodman Case Erectors, Sealers and product conveying systems, custom designed to suit individual needs.
Goodman Packaging is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging Technologies.
Elliott Absorbent Products has developed a thin high-absorbent range of sealed edge pads for...
Airnov's active packaging range has been expanded with new flavours of Aroma-Can drop-in...
Zubi has launched an innovative new feature to benefit calculation of reconstituted food and drink.