Pack Service offers a range of equipment for the automatic packaging of individual containers and multi-packs, specialising in cardboard sleevers, cartoners and overpackers, particularly for the dairy sector.
Pack Service Sleever advantages include:
- outputs from 20 to 120 cpm for the sleeving of single containers
- outputs from 20 to 150 cpm for the sleeving of thermoformed tubs
- the capability to use independent supply of printed sleeves as no board contract is required
- use of 100% recycled board, virgin Kraft, corrugated or similar material
- quality machinery constructed of stainless steel and using standard components
- low, medium and high speed models to suit various production outputs and sales volumes
- many years experience as machinery supplier to the world's leading dairy processors
The Proseal range of tray sealing solutions includes the GTR semi-automatic rotary machine and...
G. Mondini's Paperseal tray packaging system utilises ZERO technology to reduce plastic waste...
Emerson's machine health monitor is designed to help increase palletisers' overall...