Pack Service offers a range of equipment for the automatic packaging of individual containers and multi-packs, specialising in cardboard sleevers, cartoners and overpackers, particularly for the dairy sector.
Pack Service Sleever advantages include:
- outputs from 20 to 120 cpm for the sleeving of single containers
- outputs from 20 to 150 cpm for the sleeving of thermoformed tubs
- the capability to use independent supply of printed sleeves as no board contract is required
- use of 100% recycled board, virgin Kraft, corrugated or similar material
- quality machinery constructed of stainless steel and using standard components
- low, medium and high speed models to suit various production outputs and sales volumes
- many years experience as machinery supplier to the world's leading dairy processors
The Response Monobloc Filler is an automatic filling and capping machine, designed to handle...
The Tetra Stelo Aseptic juice carton is recyclable and features an ergonomic design for ease of...
The RCB-HS wrapping head machine is a compact machine designed to hermetically seal bars of...