Australasian Packaging & Innovation Awards taking entries
The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP), in conjunction with Packaging New Zealand, is currently planning the Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design Awards (PIDA) and is calling for entries to the 2020 awards.
PIDA recognises companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand. The awards are the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the WorldStar Packaging Awards, which are coordinated by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO).
The 2020 PIDA categories include:
- Design Innovation of the Year: Food
- Design Innovation of the Year: Beverage
- Design Innovation of the Year: Health, Beauty & Wellness
- Design Innovation of the Year: Domestic & Household
- Design Innovation of the Year: Labelling & Decoration
- Sustainable Packaging Design Special Award
- Save Food Packaging Design Special Award
- Accessible Packaging Design Special Award
Additionally, there are three award categories designed for individuals who have made specific contributions to the packaging industry. They are:
- Young Packaging Professional of the Year
- Industry Packaging Professional of the Year
- Packaging New Zealand Scholarship
Applications for the 2020 PIDA awards close 14 February 2020. Winners will be announced during the AIP Australasian Packaging Conference being held in Melbourne in April.
To find out more, visit here.
Coca-Cola retains the soft drinks title while Yili overtakes Danone in the dairy brand category,...
How is COVID-19 impacting the role of packaging in food waste and food insecurity? A webinar is...
An upcoming virtual course, COVID-19 and your Workforce, provides guidelines on how to keep food...