AIP seminar: Future of Soft Plastics
The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will be running a technical seminar in NSW on 17 July to discuss the future of soft plastics, following concerns about current challenges directed at 'single-use plastic' packaging.
Held at the Mercure Sydney Parramatta, the seminar will help attendees better understand the current state of play with soft plastics in Australia. It aims to encourage the industry to be more involved in promoting a better understanding of the opportunities for soft plastics.
Discussions will include the benefits of this packaging format in terms of food safety, convenience and reducing food waste, and some of the initiatives that are already underway in the country to effectively recycle soft plastics.
Speakers will include:
- Caitlyn Richards, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Sustainable Products & Packaging at Coles
- Peter Tamblyn, Sales & Marketing Manager Asia Pacific at Close the Loop
- Mark Jacobson, Marketing Director at Replas
- Keith Chessell FAIP, AIP Board Member at APCO
- Anthony Peyton MAIP, Director at PREP Design
To register, click here.
A salt reformulation webinar, hosted by the Heart Foundation and VicHealth, will discuss how to...
Bosch plans to sell its packaging machinery business, based in Waiblingen, Germany, to a newly...
Research from Brand Finance indicates consistent growth for Coca-Cola recording a 19% increase in...