AIP seminar: Future of Soft Plastics
The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will be running a technical seminar in NSW on 17 July to discuss the future of soft plastics, following concerns about current challenges directed at 'single-use plastic' packaging.
Held at the Mercure Sydney Parramatta, the seminar will help attendees better understand the current state of play with soft plastics in Australia. It aims to encourage the industry to be more involved in promoting a better understanding of the opportunities for soft plastics.
Discussions will include the benefits of this packaging format in terms of food safety, convenience and reducing food waste, and some of the initiatives that are already underway in the country to effectively recycle soft plastics.
Speakers will include:
- Caitlyn Richards, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Sustainable Products & Packaging at Coles
- Peter Tamblyn, Sales & Marketing Manager Asia Pacific at Close the Loop
- Mark Jacobson, Marketing Director at Replas
- Keith Chessell FAIP, AIP Board Member at APCO
- Anthony Peyton MAIP, Director at PREP Design
To register, click here.
Being held in Sydney this November, CLFRC2019 includes discussion on China's regulatory...
Fine Food Australia will return to Sydney in 2019, featuring insights, product innovations and...
Camembert, Feta, Kalamata and many other product names associated with geographic regions could...