Fi Europe Excellence Awards winners announced
The product can be used to reduce fat and replace eggs and is claimed to offer sustainability, health, functionality and cost benefits to producers and consumers alike.
The Microalgae High Lipid Algal Flour also took the award for Bakery Innovation of the Year.
“Roquette has demonstrated the vision to see the future, a passion to develop new technology and the guts to invest in a new business area that meets and embraces the future trends of healthy, sustainable and tasty nutrition,” said Peter Wennstrom of The Healthy Marketing Team, who chaired the judging panel.
Other winners include:
- Confectionery Innovation of the Year: IOI-Loders Croklaan - CristalGreen
- Beverage Innovation of the Year: Tate & Lyle - PROMITOR Soluble Gluco Fibre
- Dairy Innovation of the Year: Chr. Hansen - SaltLite
- Savoury/Meat Innovation of the Year: DSM Food Specialities - MaxiPro HSP
- Snacks/On-the-Go Innovation of the Year: Novozymes - Novozymes Acrylaway HighT
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year: Symrise - simply vanilla
DuPont was awarded the 'Most Innovative Ingredient of the Year' award at the Fi South...
Research reveals that refining the process of cocoa bean fermentation and processing can...
Researchers at the University of Birmingham have suggested the UK introduces mandatory...