AIP National Conference program announced
The full program for the 2014 Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) National Conference is now available. With 10 international speakers from seven countries and 40 speakers over two days, the conference offers networking opportunities with like-minded packaging experts.
The conference, to be held on 17 and 18 June at the Sofitel Wentworth, has the theme of Packaging and Innovation Excellence.
Keynote speakers include:
- Bryan McKay FAIP, Director Packaging Development - Asia Pacific, Campbell Arnotts
- Fran Bova FAIP, Packaging Manager, Kimberly-Clark Australia
- Nicolas Georges, RD&Q Director, Premium Chocolate & Dairy, Asia Pacific, Mondelez International
- Craig Walker MAIP, National Packaging Manager - PET, Coca-Cola Amatil
- Bassam Hallak, Director, Innovation Discovery & Insights, Avery Dennison
- Nina Cleeve-Edwards MAIP, Packaging Specialist, Nestlé Oceania
- Paul Horn, Strategic Procurement Director - Technical, LION
International speakers include:
- Massimo Annatarone, Gualapack Packaging System
- Professor Ing Matthias Niemeyer, Chief Executive Officer, KHS
- Peter Lockery, HB Fuller
- Paul Taulien, Sidel Group
- Antony Conway, Esko
- Doug Kunneman, Nature Works
- Mark Vergauwen, Nature Works
- Andreas Schweiger, Rofin-Baasel LaserTech
The full program is available here.
Vegetable producers and processors have welcomed an announcement that the Anti-Dumping Commission...
Representatives from LRQA, Cargill, Metro Group and the World Bank are among some of the keynote...
The independent review of labelling has issued a recommendation that proposes the declaration in...