Utilising the internet to manage pests
Better pest control management is now made possible with the PestNet service offered by Rentokil Pest Control.
This service allows you to keep track of all pest control information and detector systems in your facility or facilities over the internet.
PestNet allows the client total access and control of pest information via a secure internet site at any time night or day. Being on the internet, it can be accessed anywhere and is linked to all the premises of the client, making it ideal for larger organisations with operations in different locations.
Pestnet provides high level reporting allowing clients to:
- Monitor the technologically advanced treatments carried out by Rentokil's senior technicians
- Be proactive in pest control with detailed data capture and reporting
- Detect and analyse trends for all pest detectors and departments
- Instigate corrective action programs - meeting HACCP needs
- Access directly Rentokil Pest Control's Research and Development website
The Easidew PRO XP explosion-proof dewpoint transmitter is now part of Michell's calibration...
The Advantech FPM-200 series industrial monitors are built with IP-66 rated front panels to...
A.W. Chesterton Company has introduced the ARC MX FG food-grade coating to protect equipment from...