Learn about packaging machinery trends at Foodtech Packtech
The Australian Packaging & Processing Machinery Association (APPMA) will host a seminar on Packaging Machinery Trends at Foodtech Packtech 2016.
The interactive seminar will be held on Tuesday, 11 October, 12.45–1.45 pm, and will feature a panel of experts from APPMA member companies discussing key trends and topics such as Cobots: Collaborative Robots, Internet of Things:4.0, Serialisation and Authentication, Machine Vision, Reducing Product Giveaway/Overfill and Total Cost of Ownership.
Panellists will include:
- Grant Carter, Local Business Unit Manager – Robotics, ABB Limited
- Robert Hodge, Product Manager, Rhima New Zealand
- Timothy Baron, Industry Sales Manager – Consumer Goods, SICK
- Julian Horsley, Systems Division, A&D Australasia
- Robert Hicks, OEM Segment Development Manager – South Asia, Rockwell Automation
The seminar is free to attend. For more information, click here.
Consumers are urged to buy Australian products, to fast-track recovery from COVID-19. Here,...
FoodTrack is now available on an online platform that is designed to help Australian food...
Packserv Manufacturing will launch onto the Australian market with 26 new packaging machines...