Entries open for PIDA awards
Entries are now open for the 2021 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design Awards (PIDA) for Australia and New Zealand.
The event organisers, The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP), have designed PIDA to recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand.
Several Australian food and beverage companies won awards at the international event in January for innovative packaging and design concepts.
2021 PIDA Categories include:
- Design Innovation of the Year: Food
- Design Innovation of the Year: Beverage
- Design Innovation of the Year: Health, Beauty & Wellness
- Design Innovation of the Year: Domestic & Household
- Design Innovation of the Year: Labelling & Decoration
- Design Innovation of the Year: Outside the Box
- Sustainable Packaging Special Award
- Save Food Packaging Design Special Award
- Accessible & Inclusive Packaging Design Special Award
- Marketing Special Award
- Young Packaging Professional of the Year
- Industry Packaging Professional of the Year
Applications close 5 March 2021.
For further information, visit aipack.com.au/2021-pida-awards/.
Australian and New Zealand companies have won 27 awards across 12 categories at the 2022...
The packaging is able to kill commonly encountered bacteria that are harmful to human health, and...
Nestlé has announced it is increasing the use of recycled materials across its...