More expert speakers confirmed for Australian HACCP 2017
Registrations are now open for the 24th Australian HACCP Conference, with two new expert speakers announced for the event.
Conference attendees will hear from Andrea Currie, brand manager – policy and technical standards at Coles and Alison Wright, director – quality assurance, Asia-Pacific at Aryzta.
This year, the theme of the event is ‘Creating trust and transparency in the global food industry’.
As food businesses find themselves under increasing pressure to ensure the safety and quality of their products, while also maintaining price competitiveness, this event is designed to help them safeguard their brand trust.
Attendees will gain insights from various globally recognised speakers, who are working with leaders on the latest food safety challenges. In addition, they will receive extensive networking opportunities and the chance to learn from other food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Speakers who have already been confirmed include:
- Dr John Spink (keynote speaker): Director, Food Fraud Initiative, Michigan State University, USA
- Dr Geoffrey Annison: Deputy Chief Executive of Health, Nutrition and Scientific Affairs, Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Fiona Craig: Networking Professional and Founder of Smart Women Connect
- Alex Holt: General Manager – Quality, Sustainability and Health, Woolworths
- Bill McBride: Regional Representative, SQFI
- Craig Reucassel: Australian writer — The Chaser and War On Waste
The Australian HACCP conference will take place from 30–31 August 2017 at Doltone House Hyde Park.
With Amazon set to enter the Australian market, the Australian Small Business and Family...
John Lemon lemonade has been forced to change its name following legal action claiming...
After analysing the preparedness of the food and beverage industry for product recall, a recent...