You can also get educated at foodpro
foodpro 2017 is more than an opportunity to view new technology and equipment, it’s also a place to learn about the industry and the resources and knowledge within it.
The seminar program at foodpro works to teach and encourage discussion around pertinent topics and issues affecting businesses. Solutions for food processing and manufacturing systems, which use brand new technology, will be explained through in-depth sessions, giving visitors the opportunity to ask questions relating directly to their own businesses. There’ll be a renewed focus on handling issues, food safety and refrigeration, while new topics such as advanced mobile robots and foreign body detection will bring opportunities to look at the new capabilities of technology ahead.
Seminar topics include:
- Taking action to tackle food waste challenges.
- Mixed reality — the future of decision-making in the food supply chain.
- A new era in foreign body identification — learn how to protect your brand.
- Labelling and the law by Food Authority NSW.
- Getting food to market — making the most of your food label.
- How technology has advanced mobile robots and how they can help improve food processing.
- Integration of hygienic drainage systems into food processing designs.
- Combating the cost of increased entry-level skill requirements in the FMCG sector.
- Food safety program validation, shelf-life determinations, routine quality control of products.
- 7 facts about Listeria you did not know.
- Gain more refrigeration capacity and use less energy with your current refrigeration plant.
For the full seminar program, visit www.foodproexh.com/foodproseminar.
More than one-third of Australian manufacturing jobs are in the food and beverage, grocery and...
The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) has released an Industry Advice Notice...
The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) has invited speakers to submit an application to...