Innovation and design to rule at the AIP’s National Technical Forums
Forty-two speakers, including eight internationals, will cover a broad range of topics relating to the theme Innovation and Design at this year’s National Technical Forums.
Just to whet your appetite:
- How we can identify innovation opportunities will be the highlight of Meat & Livestock Australia’s Program Manager, Value Chain Capability, Michael Lee.
- An update on the industry-based packaging specification system Packaging Specification System (PaSS) will be presented by Jason Goode FAIP, Group Packaging and Process Improvement Manager, Simplot Australia.
- Automation and factories of the future will be under the spotlight as Alan Spreckley, Global Industry Segment Manager (Food & Beverage) Robotics, ABB, presents ‘Food and beverage factories of the future from a global perspective: why automation is a necessity, not an option’.
- Giulio Ghisolfi, General Manager, Idealpack Srl, will be presenting a paper about reclosable spouts on different types and sizes of stand-up aseptic pouches.
- Retortable carton packages designed for shelf-stable food products will be explored by Tetra Pak Recart – Oceania’s Business Development Manager, Jason Bezzina AAIP.
- Objective 3D’s managing director, Matt Minio, will help you to better understand how 3D printing will impact the packaging arena.
ViscoTec will bring its expertise in the field of dosing and filling technology to German...
Virgin Australia has recently announced that Gate Gourmet will be its sole service provider for...
Not everyone enjoys the same foods, so it comes as no surprise that food waste is higher when...