Innovation and design to rule at the AIP’s National Technical Forums
Forty-two speakers, including eight internationals, will cover a broad range of topics relating to the theme Innovation and Design at this year’s National Technical Forums.
Just to whet your appetite:
- How we can identify innovation opportunities will be the highlight of Meat & Livestock Australia’s Program Manager, Value Chain Capability, Michael Lee.
- An update on the industry-based packaging specification system Packaging Specification System (PaSS) will be presented by Jason Goode FAIP, Group Packaging and Process Improvement Manager, Simplot Australia.
- Automation and factories of the future will be under the spotlight as Alan Spreckley, Global Industry Segment Manager (Food & Beverage) Robotics, ABB, presents ‘Food and beverage factories of the future from a global perspective: why automation is a necessity, not an option’.
- Giulio Ghisolfi, General Manager, Idealpack Srl, will be presenting a paper about reclosable spouts on different types and sizes of stand-up aseptic pouches.
- Retortable carton packages designed for shelf-stable food products will be explored by Tetra Pak Recart – Oceania’s Business Development Manager, Jason Bezzina AAIP.
- Objective 3D’s managing director, Matt Minio, will help you to better understand how 3D printing will impact the packaging arena.
SPC ProVital's easy-open cup has won a 2018 World Packaging Organisation's WorldStar Award.
Researchers demonstrated that dormant L. monocytogenes, the bacterium that causes...
German packaging and bottling manufacturer Krones has been awarded the 2017 Energy Efficiency...