Getting to foodpro 2017
The ICC Darling Harbour will be hosting foodpro from 16 - 19 July. For many of us this will be our first visit to the new convention centre — so here is a quick run-down of how to get to ICC 14 Darling Drive, Sydney, NSW 2000.
foodpro will be located at the newly built International Convention Centre in the heart of Darling Harbour. The venue’s precinct has secure parking available, along with multiple forms of public transport travelling to and from the venue.
- Parking: The ICC has two parking facilities within the venue: the Theatre Car Park and the Exhibition Centre Car Park. Both car park entrances are located on Darling Drive. Alternately, there are several car parks located within 250 metres of the centre, including the Harbourside Car Park.
- Public transport: Train: Town Hall Station is the closest station to the ICC, a 10-minute walk to the venue along Bathurst Street.
- Bus: Bus routes 389 (from North Bondi) and 501 (from West Ryde) both stop at Harris Street near Allen Street, a 10-minute walk from the ICC.
- Light rail: The ICC has two light rail stops: the Exhibition Centre and the Convention Centre. These are the third and fourth stops after leaving Central Station, travelling towards Dulwich Hill.
- Ferry: Ferries provide direct services to Darling Harbour from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf.
- Taxi: There are two taxi ranks at Darling Harbour:
- Iron Wharf Place (Near the ICC Convention Centre)
- Zoliner Circuit (Near ICC Sydney Theatre)
- Water taxi: Water taxis run to Darling Harbour from The Rocks, Circular Quay, The Opera House and Luna Park.
- Airport: Darling Harbour is located 8 km from Sydney Airport, which is roughly a 25-minute drive. Alternatively, there are trains that run from the Airport to Central Station that only take 10 minutes.
More than one-third of Australian manufacturing jobs are in the food and beverage, grocery and...
The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) has released an Industry Advice Notice...
The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) has invited speakers to submit an application to...